For questions regarding Federal Tax issues please visit the IRS's website.  We've provided a link below.


For questions regarding Missouri Tax issues please visit the link provided below.


Q.  Can I file an extension for my personal tax return?

A.  Yes, you can.  However if you are anticipating a balance due with the tax return, then that amount will need to be paid by April 15th.  The extension is an extension to file the tax return, not an extension to pay the balance due.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are required to advise you that any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and may not be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) for the promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.